6/11 WWE Main Event TV spoilers: Reality TV star Jonny Fairplay's review of Wednesday's television show (spoilers)
Dot Net Member and reality television star (in the proper order) Jonny Fairplay attended the WWE Smackdown taping in Greensboro, N.C. and sent the following report. Refresh the page for the latest updates.
Daniel Bryan came out to a great pop and cut a fun promo. Kane came out next. Bryan broke up with Kane. Randy Orton came out to support his new "partner," leading to a lot of cute word play. The Shield interrupted, appreciating the discontent. Orton got the biggest pop of the night so far.
Antonio Cesaro came out. PWTorch.com's Bruce Mitchell said, "I like this guy, he's good." That's how my grandma described the Z-Man in the early '90s. Where's Chris Shore?...
Sheamus came out to fight Antonio Cesaro. Damien Sandow came out and vowed to play host to "your Irish wake." Cesaro wasn't wearing thigh wraps. I can't keep up on whether that means they are pushing him or not...
1. Sheamus beat Antonio Cesaro. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick. He as attacked from behind by Sandow on the ramp...
A C.M. Punk vignette was up next...
2. Heath Slater defeated The Great Khali. Slater won in one minute. Drew McIntyre pie-faced Hornswoggle.
3. Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) beat Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston is in progress. Ricardo probably snuck in a Jonny Fairplay reference during his introduction. Jericho may have had the biggest pop of the night or his jacket did. Ziggler needs a dye job. He can't do the grow-out before the pay-per-view. Del Rio got the win with a cheap rollup on Ziggler.
Paul Heyman interrupted a Chris Jericho promo. Is he really here? Heyman shoved the mic at the end of the best in the world line.
4. Kaitlyn vs. Aksana never got started. Kaitlyn attacked Aksana, then punched the referee. She started crying. I'm guessing the Divas have synchronized their periods.
Curtis Axel with Heyman was presented by the Hardee's thick burger, production is cruel. The fact is that Heyman has replaced Bobby Heenan as my No. 1 manager, but they BOTH endorse me, I'm cool with it.
5. Curtis Axel (w/Paul Heyman) beat Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett in a non-title match. Axel won in two minutes, then Miz hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Axel afterward. The crowd popped for Miz.
6. Daniel Bryan, Kane, and Randy Orton defeated The Shield. 80 percent of the fans did the Yes! bit for Bryan, which is pretty good for this crowd. Hot match! Orton snuck in an RKO, which was followed by a Yes! Lock, giving The Shield their first official loss. It took the crowd a couple seconds to get into Bryan's comeback, but everyone was into him - children and parents alike.
RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE:
READ OUR INSIDER NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! BECOME A MEMBER FOR JUST $7.50 A MONTH (or less with a year-long sub) - GET THE FIRST LOOK AT EXCLUSIVE INSIDER DOT NET NEWS, TONS OF EXCLUSIVE AUDIO CONTENT, MEMBER MESSAGE BOARD ACCESS, START YOUR OWN BLOG, AND VIEW THE SITE WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING: SIGN ME UP (or MORE INFO)
RELATED ARTICLES FROM MGID AFFILIATE SITES...
WWE News • Latest Five Articles