Dot Net reader Trent Dozier is at the WWE Smackdown taping in San Jose, California and is sending the following report. You must refresh the page for the latest updates.
The Smackdown commentary this week appears to be Josh Mathews and JBL. JBL came out to a pretty small reaction, but the males were pumped up. Josh offered up a handshake, but JBL slapped his hand away. Hilarious!
1. Sheamus defeated Tensai. Sheamus won with White Noise followed by a Brogue Kick in about three minutes. Sheamus, unlike some people, had not trouble lifting Tensai.
2. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal (w/Drew McIntyre) beat Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. The heels won in about four minutes when Slater hit Ryder with an inverted DDT type move.
3. Kane beat Dolph Ziggler by DQ. The DQ came roughly nine minutes into the match when Dolph hit Kane with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Afterward, Dolph tried to attack Kane again, but Kane knocked him out of the ring. Daniel Bryan ran out to help Kane, but Dolph escaped and the tag champs bickered amongst themselves. Matt Striker tried to interview them, but he received a No! Lock and chokeslam.
4. Big Show beat Kofi Kingston. Show won with the WMD in a couple minutes. The Miz was on commentary and trash talked Kofi afterward while he was down in the ring.
There was a backstage segment with Booker T, Teddy Long, Eve, Layla and Kaitlyn. Everyone thinks Eve was responsible for the attack on Eve, and Eve thinks Teddy did it.
5. Sin Cara (w/mood lighting) beat Damien Sandow (w/Cody Rhodes). Sin Cara won in about three mins with a roll up. Cody got ejected, and Sin Cara used the distraction to get the win.
6. Alberto Del Rio beat Daniel Bryan. Del Rio won by submission with the cross arm breaker. ADR talked smack about Orton after the match. Orton showed up and started beating down ADR. Ricardo provided a distraction for ADR to escape, so Randy RKO'd him through the announce table as ADR looked on.
After the cameras stopped filming, Big Show came out in sweats and told Orton to go away. Instead, Randy attacked him. ADR came back out to make it 2-on-1 before Sheamus came out to even it up. ADR took a Brogue Kick and Show took an RKO to send the fans home happy.
10/9 WWE Smackdown taping spoilers: Full coverage of the taping for Friday's television show (spoilers)
Oct 9, 2012 - 11:00 PM
Oct 9, 2012 - 11:00 PM
© Copyright 2012 by PROWRESTLING.NET