7/11 FIP iPPV results: Trent Barreta vs. Roderick Strong vs. Rich Swann in a three-way for the FIP Title, Ivelisse vs. Shanna for the Shine TItle
FIP "Declaration of Independence 2014
Ybor City, Florida
Results courtesy of PWPonderings.com
1. Jesus DeLeon fought Bolt Brady to a time limit draw.
2. Rhett Giddins defeated Earl Cooter (w/Trailer Park Nation) with a count out.
3. Maxwell Chicago beat Jo Jo Bravo (w/Mister Saint Laurent, Josh Hess).
4. Chasyn Rance (w/MSL and Josh Hess) defeated Lince Dorado.
5. James Raideen over Jack Gallow.
6. The Submission Squad (Pierre Abernathy, Evan Gelistico and Gary Jay) defeated Aaron Epic, Jason Cade and Davey Vega.
7. Jonny Vandal (w/Trina Michaels) defeated Blake Edward Belakus.
8. Ivelisse beat Shanna to retain the Shine Title.
8. Trent Barreta defeated Roderick Strong and Rich Swann in a three-way to retain the FIP Title.
RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE:
READ OUR INSIDER NEWS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE! BECOME A MEMBER FOR JUST $7.50 A MONTH (or less with a year-long sub) - GET THE FIRST LOOK AT EXCLUSIVE INSIDER DOT NET NEWS, TONS OF EXCLUSIVE AUDIO CONTENT, MEMBER MESSAGE BOARD ACCESS, START YOUR OWN BLOG, AND VIEW THE SITE WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING: SIGN ME UP (or MORE INFO)
RELATED ARTICLES FROM MGID AFFILIATE SITES...
From Around the Web